Friday, October 19, 2007

I Made It

Well, it is well past October 16, 2007 and the world is still spinning in orbit. I really don't feel much different than I did when I went to bed on the 15th.


My dear co-workers brought in balloons and a cake, as well as decorated my cube. Oh, and they posted signs around our building with my picture and the phrase "It took 30 years to look this good - Happy Birthday Beth!" So, total strangers have stopped me all week to say happy birthday.


My wonderful husband had flowers sent to my office for me - they are absolutly beautiful! Thanks Sweetheart!!!

My fantastic friends and mom threw the best party I could have asked for. I know I said it before, but thank you. You have no idea how much I appreciated it! (And thank you to my dear friend's husband who helped clean and get their house ready!)

A few highlights.... my husband also got me a new camera (it's PINK!!!) my dear friend made me a scrapbook for my friends to sign for the party and my Dad was there. I didn't think he would be able to make it, but he did. That made my day.

Overall, I would have to say that 30 is agreeing with me.

No comments: