Monday, February 20, 2012

Better

I very rarely set "Resolutions" for the New Year, instead I set goals for myself.  I have only one goal this year -

To Be Better.

A better mother, a better wife, a better Child of God.  Just Better.  I want to do better and be better than I was last year.  I have a quote taped to the inside of my most used kitchen cabinet.  It says this:

"There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one" - Jill Churchill


I want to take this a step further.  There is no way to be a perfect anything, and a million ways to be a good anything.  So this year, my goal is to be a better version of who I am than I was last year.  I have taken steps for success in this, some of which I will share with you in future posts.  If you would like to join me in this, leave a comment in my comments section!

No comments: